Friday, January 23, 2009

Future Pitcher?

Ian's third tooth finally cut through today!! His top right tooth is barely poking through, and I hope his top left tooth comes in right behind it. I tried to get some pictures today of his last toothless smile, but he didn't want any part of the picture taking. Ian still isn't crawling, but one new thing he does is dropping toys from any height he is at (in the shopping cart, in his exersaucer, in his high chair). Before he drops them, he leans over so that he can watch every second of the action. I now bring snacks for him when I go shopping so that he is occupied (he has yet to throw any food, and I think it is because he likes to eat too much!). He has also started throwing things. For Christmas, Ian got a Fridge Wash (it goes on the fridge and has 10 different parts you can put in the wash and it plays music and talks), and it is the perfect toy to keep him occupied while I am cooking. The past few days he has started throwing the pieces and loves watching them bounce on the floor. I was able to capture him today on video. It is cute now, but I can see it getting tiring in the not-too-distant future (tiring for me, not for him).


2 comments:

Ronni said...

Ahh, that is so cute!

Megs said...

That is too funny!!!