Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Picture Time

Ian and I had our pictures made last week, and I just wanted to share few. Being 2 years old definitely has its ups and downs, and Ian decided for the first half of the pictures that he didn't want to smile. He did warm up to the camera, and the photographer got some good shots. It is amazing to me that, even though I see Ian every day, he seems so much older in photographs! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of the holiday season.



Looking a little mischievous.

My little drummer boy.



Having some fun dancing with a toy Santa.

1 comment:

Geoff and Sherry said...

LOVE the one where you are reading to him and the one accepting the cookies from Santa. If these are the ones you did not choose, can't wait to see the ones you did. These are good.