Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do You See What I See?

The other night as I was cleaning the kitchen after dinner, I heard Ian talking about "going shopping" in his playroom. The next thing I knew, he was pushing his little shopping cart into the kitchen and was proudly showing off "My hat." Is it just my imagination or does his "hat" slightly resemble a swim diaper? I was laughing so hard and had to capture this priceless moment forever!



Later that same evening, a tiger came crawling right at me!! (I think the tail is too cute.)

Here he is growling loudly. What a silly boy I had on my hands that night! :)

1 comment:

Geoff and Sherry said...

Too funny!!!! Maybe the "hat" was his chef hat since he was "shopping". Give the little tiger lots of hugs and kisses from his Mom Mom and Dad Dad. We miss ya'll.