Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hodgepodge

We haven't been up to too many exciting things lately, but I have acquired a variety of pictures that I wanted to share. Enjoy!

I was in a baking mood during his nap time one day and made some chocolate chip cookies. Ian enjoyed every bite and had no plans on sharing! :)
Full mouth...savoring every bite.

A little bit of chocolate missed his mouth and made it on to his face...all part of the cookie-eating process.

Making a bubble beard in the bath.


It was cool yesterday morning, so I had to find some jeans for this little guy. He looked like such a big boy that I had to get some pictures. We have enjoyed the cooler weather and are looking forward to spending more time outside now that the heat isn't unbearable!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love all the new pics! Thanks for posting!