Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Videos

I apologize if anyone thinks the videos are a little excessive. I wanted to make sure that Phil saw as much of Ian's first Christmas as possible, so I took quite a few videos. The quality of the videos isn't that great on the blog, but you can still see how much Ian enjoyed Christmas!

Discovering the musical instruments Santa left him.

Sitting on the cute dump truck Santa brought.

He got this hat in his stocking, and I wanted to get a picture of him with it on, but, as you can see, he didn't care for the hat at all.

Playing with his new basketball game.

Playing with Uncle Justin.

Unwrapping a present. He looks like he has been doing this his whole life!

What's the best part about Christmas for a 9 month old? Tearing up the wrapping paper! Why do we even bother with purchasing gifts?? :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Loved the videos...I know Phil will.
So glad to see such a happy and healthy baby boy. Hug him for Aunt T.