Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Many Faces of Ian

It has been a very long time since I have posted any new pictures, and I apologize. I have been busy planning someone's first birthday party and decorating his room. We have also been enjoying time outside in the beautiful weather. Ian's personality comes through more every day, and I am reminded that he has a mind of his own. I can hardly believe that this little boy is no longer a baby! Crawling towards the stairs with a look of achievement.
Ian enjoys bunching blankets up around him when they are all spread out. This is the face he gives me when he is getting riled up with laughter. Do I detect a mischievous glint in his eyes?

You can see all 4 of his teeth really well in this picture.

Does anyone else think he has had it with picture time? When he gets frustrated he either pats his head with both hands or pulls his hair...hopefully he'll grow out of this or else he might start going bald early.
Sticking his tongue out and blowing spit everywhere. It's cute now, but it won't be when he is doing it in defiance.

A baby gate will be installed shortly to keep this little man from scaling the stairs when I'm not looking.

What do you get when your little boy needs to wear size 18 month clothes to fit around his thighs and belly, but his legs are still needing to fit into the length of a size 12 months? Capri pants for boys. :)

Playing with his musical table...Ian loves this toy!

Ian loves giving hugs. You can see the look of pure joy on his sweet face as he brings the bear close to him. He is such a loving child.
Being silly rolling around on the floor.

3 comments:

Megs said...

SOOOO Cute!! Better get two gates! That way he can't ever get on those stairs! :) LOL

Jessamy said...

Sweet boy! I can't wait to see you two next week!

Ronni said...

I love all the faces of Ian! He is such a cutie pie! Thanks for posting.

P.S. Brady has the same musical table and he LOVES it too!