Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bath Time

Ian has gotten too big for his infant bath tub, but still isn't steady enough to bathe in the big bath tub. He has graduated to a larger tub, and we tried it out for the first time tonight (along with some new toys...thank you MomMom). He enjoyed kicking in the water and seeing his toys float. It was a bit harder to bathe him though, since he wanted to sit up and play at the same time that I wanted to wash him. Once I gave him his own washcloth, he was content and appeared to forget about the toys while I finished his bath. Thinking hard about whether or not this new bathtub is a good thing.
Having fun playing and laughing with his toys.

After every bath, he turns his face so that he can look in the mirror and find me. He loves bath time and laughs when I dry him off (it can take a while to make sure that every one of his rolls is dry). Aren't hooded bath towels just the best thing ever invented?

2 comments:

Tresa said...

I know this is off-topic, but...

How on earth do you find time to keep your bathtub that clean?

Growing up said...

Hey, Jessamy shared your blog with me and I'm so glad she did! Ian is so stinking CUTE! And what a little butterball he is! I hope your doing well! Misty