Friday, November 11, 2011

Random Moments

Here are just a few pictures lumped together. They are too cute not to share, but don't really group well with anything else we have been doing lately!Just a taste of the attitude that lives in our house.In this ensemble, Ian told me he was "Dressed up like Mommy." I'm not sure if that is a compliment or if I need to submit myself to What Not to Wear.
"Mommy, I want to do a sack race." After we emptied the last of the bird food into the feeder, Ian decided to be creative with the bag.Jumping to the finish.As I was cleaning up after dinner one night, it got extremely quiet in the house. I was pleasantly surprised to find this little boy happily playing with his trains, cars, and trucks. It is fun to see his imagination really come to life when he is playing.

No comments: