Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a low-key Thanksgiving meal on the day after Thanksgiving since I worked on the holiday. It was nice to relax and enjoy the company of people we love.There was time for swinging.
Ian had so much fun playing baseball with Uncle.Not quite sure how I actually captured him hitting the ball, but it's a cool photo.Special moments with Grammie.LOTS of chasing went on that day.
Ian loves to help in the kitchen. He and Grammie always make something together on the weekends I work.Taking pictures with Uncle's phone.AMAZING fashion sense!! (These earrings came with my princess crown from my birthday. Ian made sure his Mommy had a complete gift.)Trying to share some juice with Uncle, but he already had his "juice from the mountains." Thanks for the new catch phrase, Justin. :)We did lots of eating. Here Ian is enjoying 2 different kinds of pie...complete with Cool Whip.Doing something silly at the table.

No comments: